Week 8 Progress

 


Writing
Image Source: Dasha Pears Photography
 
I'm really happy with my progress so far! I feel the shifting of topics really helps make me a more diverse writer. It also challenges me to write outside of my comfort zone with topics I was previously unfamiliar with. 
 
I'm most proud of my microfictions. I usually write a lot, and having to consolidate words made me weigh their worth and impact more. Being challenged that way made me grow as a writer I feel, as I was more conscious of what I was putting to paper. Quality over quantity in a way.

I have been using some extra credit options! There's a large variety which is wonderful. We're being set-up to succeed, not fail.
 
Looking forward, I'd like to do more extra credit. I feel the closer we get to the end it's harder to summon up the motivation, so I want to keep pushing hard and not lose my steam. I'd like to incorporate more images while I write so there's visuals. Maybe some music? Just layers to the story.

Comments

Popular Posts